Skip to main content
  1. Arts & Entertainment
  2. Celebrity

BIERGARDEN: BEST BEER BAR IN BOULDER

See also

BIERGARDEN BEER BAR: BOULDER

Rating:
Star5
Star
Star
Star
Star

BEIRGARDEN in BOULDER, ColoRADo is by far the hippest, coolest beer bar in Boulder. This is a great sports bar, pub like, brewery atmosphere swarmed with attractive human beings and great spirits. The beers are massive, if you choose and be careful to not come in tipsy because they will kick your ass to the curb.

More Photos

The music is awesome, catering to the type of crowd that matriculates at the bar. I have not met the owner yet, but the bartenders are fucking great, confident and experts at their craft. Last Saturday, I met the beer reps for a czhech beer brand called Staropramen and received a shirt from them to wear around town. Michael and his girlfriend, Michelle, are awesome people who love their product, good beer and life in general.

The entire vibe of the bar is very chill, cool and classy. 90% fun and the other 10% business = an extremely fun bar. When you are the employee at this bar, I can see it attracting all fun & games. One bartender in particular is very confident and extremely intimidating, but also to the point and gets you what you want right away. He challenges your knowledge of the beers and squashes any opinions right away, especially those that challenge him. When the customer challenges the owners authority and they get away with it, the customer thinks he can get away with murder at the bar.

This is an A+ bar in Boulder that all people need to flock to ASAP. Great for watching sports and enjoying good company and fantastic beer.

http://bohemianbiergarten.com/

Advertisement

Arts & Entertainment

  • Jack White
    Reddit users have fun with Jack White's unhappy face at a Cubs game
    Headlines
  • Fifty Shades of Grey
    The first 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has been released, leaving fans wanting more
    Video
    Movies Buzz
  • Big Bang Theory
    Will CBS be able to ink a deal with the cast of 'The Big Bang Theory' before shooting begins?
    Camera
    12 Photos
  • Hercules
    Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson brings fun, adventure, and heart as 'Hercules'
    Camera
    5 Photos
  • Shermar Moore
    Daytime television is about to get a lot hotter with Shemar Moore back on the screen
    Camera
    11 Photos
  • Adele
    Adele's infant son has won a substantial amount of money in a paparazzo lawsuit
    Video
    Today's Buzz