On January 22, 2014, the Best Western Plus Irvine Spectrum held a ribbon cutting ceremony in Lake Forest, CA. They welcomed community members and state representatives to an opening reception catered by Los Taco Ricos in Lake Forest and desserts provided by Claim Jumper in Mission Viejo. The reception was held in their lobby which had a lot of natural light from the floor to ceiling glass windows. Furnishings are very comfy with wide screen television, fireplace, and glass-encased business center.
Suites are very spacious with lots of amenities:
- Desk for office/computer work
- Living room area with sofa bed and large LCD screen with lots of channels to choose from (when I recently stayed there, the World Cup was pretty much on every channel in one form or another)
- Kitchenette counter with sink, microwave, and small refrigerator
- Separate bedroom with spa tub and comfortable king bed
- Bathroom with standing shower and upgraded marble counters with decorative sink.
Other hotel amenities include swimming pool and spa, fitness center, guest laundry facilities, and free wi-fi and parking for cars, trucks, and buses. This hotel is also pet-friendly so bring your 4-legged family member along.
Complimentary continental breakfast is served from 6am to 9am in the Breakfast Room by the pool. Fresh made-to-order eggs your way, turkey bacon or sausage, and hash browns from the grill. There are a variety of Sunkist juices to choose from: apple, POG (passion, orange, guava), and orange. They also have a variety of cereals and baked items like danishes, muffins, and toast. My favorite of them all is the make your own waffles. They are fluffy and had a crispy outside from the griddle. With some butter and syrup, they are so delicious!
For lunch and dinner options in walking distance or short drive away, try one of these restaurants:
- The Hat, known for their pastrami sandwiches and gigantic chili cheese fries
- Buffalo Wild Wings, variety of chicken wings and tons of TVs to watch your favorite sports games
- Sammy’s Original, great happy hour specials from 4pm-7pm and lots of TVs to watch your favorite sports games
- Inka Grill, great selection of Peruvian cuisine
- Peppino’s, great selection of Italian cuisine
- There also a lot fast food locations nearby like McDonalds, Jack in the Box, Carl’s Jr. and Taco Bell.
If you are traveling to Lake Forest for business or vacationing and don’t want the hustle and bustle of the resort areas, the Best Western Plus Irvine Spectrum is the perfect place for you.
For more information:
Best Western Plus Irvine Spectrum
23192 Lake Center Dr
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Like them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter
Subscribe to their YouTube Channel
Follow them on Google+