On any given night you can go out to dinner, rarely are you in a location where a restaurant offers an ‘experience’ and Beano’s Cabin in Beaver Creek, Colorado is one of these rarities.
1) You have to take a super fun 15 minute ride on an open air Sleigh to even get there! So dress warm!
2) Once you arrive, they escort you off the sleigh into their lobby where you’ll be invited to removed your coats, gloves, scarves and even your boots! Because they have various sizes displayed of slippers for you to wear instead! Can you say “Ahhh…?”
3) If it’s snowing on the way up…the Beano’s Cabin bathroom has all the amenities to get you back to looking fabulous.
4) The food is excellent, when I was there, a guitar playing man lightly sang songs from oldies to current, easily encouraging diners to sing along!
5) The unique ambiance inside the warm cozy little cabin in the woods is priceless.
Bottom Line: Amazing cuisine, well-chosen wines, impeccable service, and unique transportation to the hidden restaurant have made Beano’s Cabin a favorite dining destination for years. In the winter, the only way to get up to Beano’s Cabin is by an open air sleigh ride pulled by a snow cat. If you’re going to splurge on a meal. This is the only one to do.
Bottom Bottom Line: MAKE RESERVATIONS EARLY!!! Um…like now.
Pre-Priced Menu: Adults enjoy a five-course dinner and live musical entertainment for $112 per person. Kids 11 and under are $55 per person if you arrive at 5:00, 5:15, 5:30 and 5:45. (Prices do not include alcoholic beverages, taxes or gratuity.)
Call Beano’s Cabin at (970) SKI-DINE