If you have been caring for an addict whose life revolves around temporary recovery and repeated relapses, you may have found the final solution here. At A Design for Living they use a unique approach that claims to get "over 83% of addicted individuals into treatment, with 61% sober by the end of the first year."
If you are an alcoholic or addict suffering from numerous attempts to get clean only to relapse a few months or years later, Arise® may be the best intervention your family or friends could give you. You do not have to hit bottom before getting help. You will be treated with compassion and caring without the usual shame and blame that you may have previously experienced.
Arise® interventions are unique for the following reasons:
- The program gets the addicted loved one into treatment with the least possible effort
- The process breaks the cycle of repeated disappointment and failure without blame, shame, and guilt
- There is no opportunity for the addicted individual to pressure anyone "one-on-one"
- It brings healing to family, friends and co-workers who come together to build a solid recovery network
A Design for Living offers additional services after intervention
- Sober Transport
The addict is escorted by air or ground transportation, accompanied by a transport team of alocholics and addicts with over 10 years of recovery.
- Recovery Management & Monitoring
For the first year after initial treatment, the program provides resources and providers to help prevent the recovered addict from relapsing while living back in society
- Network of Resources and Providers
The program is affiliated with a solid network of top treatment and detoxification centers as well as numerous aftercare programs in many different locations around the U.S.
- Experienced and Qualified Directors and Staff
Jack Bloomfield, with over 30 years of continuous sobriety and recovery, has served as an interventionist and as clinical outreach director and coordinator in the field of addiction and behavioral health.
Anne Salter, LCSW, MFT, is an addictions specialist, certified by Johns Hopkins University. She has taught addictions courses and intervention skills in the graduate school of social work at Barry University, Miami Florida, and she has conducted interventions over the last 30 years.
For more information, ADesignForLiving.com
Get emotional support and counseling for YOU while you help an addict.