Straight from the Cardone Zone comes some severe game changing information. This happens every Tuesday, but in this particular episode, Grant delivers what can only be called a wake up call more powerful than a locomotive!
First, the stage is set with this little factoid from Bankrate.com:
(LINK TO ARTICLE: http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/24/pf/emergency-savings/ )
"76% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. Fewer than 1/4 Americans have enough money in their savings account to cover at least six months of expenses, enough to help cushion the blow of a job loss, medical emergency or some other unexpected event. According to the survey of 1,000 adults, 50% of those surveyed have less than a three-month cushion and 27% had no savings at all."
If these numbers don't scare you like Kryptonite scares Superman, then what will?
This reason is exactly why Grant says people must be looking for more sales. If you have a business that generates revenue, then you need to sell more. You have to look at ways to maximize every opportunity and you can not afford to be missing sales.
If you're tired of missing sales, this is the episode to watch, listen to, take notes, rinse and repeat.
Grant will explain that (are you sitting down?):
- Anyone can learn to sell and anyone can sell more.
- The economy is improving -- the opportunity is out there.
- You are missing deals and opportunities.
- You need more money
- Excuses wont make you money nor pay the bills.
- Sales is the only way to grow your business and finances.
- Most companies have terrible conversion rates.
Grant then points out that successful companies and people do two interesting things:
- Figure out what their competition won't do and do it
- Look at what they can control
Grant goes on to list the 3 top mistakes of sales organizations:
- Fundamentals are missing
- Sales Approach hasn't kept up with Technology
- People are not properly motivated.
For solutions for all of these missed opportunities and a free download featuring Grant himself offering tips to help you or if you're interested in having Grant speak at your organization?
Email: email@example.com or call 310-777-0352
Important Links & Resources For More Information:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GrantCardone
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cardonesuccess
- Main Website: http://www.grantcardone.com
- Sign up for your free weekly strategy from Grant: http://www.cardonesuccess.com
Grant Cardone, NY Times bestselling author, self made multimillionaire entrepreneur, international sales master and motivator in business and life offers insights and advice each week on the Cardone Zone, a show that helps people better their careers, businesses and finances so they can create true freedom in their lives.
David Bradley is a Sales & Marketing Manager with Cardone Training Technologies. David's been with Grant for over 3 years and has been studying the art and science of sales and selling for over 10 years.
We want to hear from you!
Did this episode give you any insight or some ideas you can apply to your business and life? What is your next step? Comment below. We read them all.
Cardone Zone airs weekly at 1PM EST on: http://cardonezone.com/
The Show Hotline direct to Grant Cardone is: 305-865-8668