Agenda 21 by Glenn Beck and Harriet Parke exposes the United Nations plan to take control of the United States by working with local units of government.
The first part of the book is a novel by Harriet Parke that shows what living in the United States would be like if the United Nations achieved its ultimate objectives through Agenda 21.
The novel is reminiscent of 1984. Local units of government completely control the citizens who are slaves to the government. Animals are sacred. The Earth is sacred. Human life means nothing. A human is put to death for accidently killing a lowly snake.
In Agenda 21, there is no gas, natural gas or electric powered vehicles. There are no carts or vehicles drawn by animals. Instead human transport teams pull all the vehicles.
Not only does the government control education but citizens are only allowed to learn what the government allows them to learn.
Glenn Beck then goes on to explain that over 600 local units of government in the United States have signed on to Agenda 21.
Below are the goals of Agenda 21 as listed by Glenn Beck:
“1. Move citizens off private land and into high-density urban housing.
2. Create vast wilderness spaces inhabited by large carnivores.
3. Reduce traffic congestion and slash fuel use by eliminating cars and creating “walkable” cities.
4. Support chosen private business with public funds to be used for “sustainable development.”
5. Make policy decisions that favor the greater good over individuals.
6. Drastically reduce the use of power, water, and anything that creates “carbon pollution.”
7. Use bureaucracies to make sweeping decisions outside of democratic processes.
8. Increase taxes, fees and regulations.
9. Implement policies meant to incentivize a reduced population (i.e., “one child” type laws).”
Does anyone believe that UN leaders and bureaucrats would be forced to live under these same dictates?
Bad girl Bynes
Amanda Bynes was arrested after throwing a bong out a window.More crazy antics