2G’s annual warehouse sale begins January 31. This is a once-a-year opportunity to take up to an additional 70% off clothing. An example of the savings to be found during 2G’s sale would be a dress, regularly priced at $110, discounted to 2G’s price of $79.90. With an extra 70% off, the final cost would be a very affordable $23.97. It’s almost like getting something for less than a quarter of its real value.
2G’s will be closed on Wednesday, January 30, for markdowns in preparation for this huge sale.
During 2G’s annual warehouse sale shoppers will find dresses for only $39.90, 25% off hats, scarves and gloves, 25% off cowgirl boots and 50% off jackets.
At 2G’s you might come across:
- A statement necklace with multi-colored beads and large ethnic pendant
- Powder blue western boots with darker blue stitching and detailing
- Vintage Dooney & Bourke handbags
- Hats and capes reminiscent of the flapper era
- Amazing infinity scarves in a palette of colors
- A bright red belted coat that will transition into spring
- A shoulder bag with the glamour of the seventies
- A tailored houndstooth jacket with statement detailing
- A chunky crocheted long scarf with multiple stitches and pom-poms
- Floppy wide-brimmed hats with floral mebellishments
Located at 723 Saluda Avenue, 2G’s Clothing is one of the best-kept secrets in Five Points, filled with an ever-rotating stock of overstock and vintage apparel and accessories. There are treasured pieces waiting to be found by thrifty shoppers and, if you haven’t visited yet, it’s well worth stopping by.
In a relatively small space, 2 G’s has put together a plethora of long scarves in rainbow colors, western boots with tooled and stitched designs, embellished flats, and statement belts in leather or colorful faux gemstones. There is also an attractive selection of jewelry, including multi-strand and colorful stone necklaces, beaded and feathered earrings.
There is no off-street parking (metered parking only), but walking a few blocks in Five Points is a pleasant experience. Shops are compact and close together. In a matter of one block, there are thrift and consignment shops and trendy upscale boutiques.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~