President's Day can be a great day to look back at United States history. From major political achievements to little known facts, this celebration of our nation's leaders can take many forms.
- President Harry Truman: 1946 Ford Tudor Sedan
- President John Kennedy: 1961 Ford Thunderbird
- President Bill Clinton: 1967 Ford Mustang
- President Ronald Regan: 1986 Ford Ranger
- President George W. Bush: 2009 Ford F-150
- President Barack Obama: 176 Ford Granada and 2008 Ford Escape
Which Ford vehicle do you relate to?