The month of May 2014 in Orlando is full of fun for family and friends. It's a terrific time to visit Orlando. The weather is great, the crowds are not as large as other times of the year, and there are great deals everywhere. Bring your swimsuits because May in Orlando is the perfect time to hit the pools and water parks.
Here's what to do in May:
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Universal Studios Mardi Gras
- Viva la Musica at SeaWorld
- Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Breakaway Falls at Aquatica
- Legoland and Legoland Water Park
So gather the gang and head to Orlando for fun in the sun this May.