No one can go through spring and summer without the perfect lipstick color, a pastel polish, a great hair comb and an amazing makeup palette that gives you a glow of a lifetime.
Click through the list to see this week's must have beauty picks.
RickyCare Combs and Brushes
You need brushes. I need brushes. We all need brushes. Having a seriously good comb and brush during the warmer months is so crucial to your hair's healthy.
Hair is more brittle to the sun rays, sea water, chlorine, and sweat. During the warmer months we wash our hair more and pull it up in a ponytail more often than in the winter. Having an amazing collection of combs or brushes from Ricky's NYC will keep the knots away.
Click here for their collection or go to your local Ricky's NYC.
JINsoon Nail Lacquer, $18
Spring is about pastels. JINsoon Nail Lacquers have you covered.
Created this easy to do nail design for Easter or any spring day.
1. File and shape your nails in a natural square or roundish shape.
2. Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
3. Apply JINsoon Dolly Pink on the entire nail bed.
4. Apply JINsoon Poppy Blue about 2/3rd's of the way from the top of the nail closer to the cuticle area, creating a few curved lines and filling in to the tip of the nail.
5. For a three-toned look, apply Formula X for Sephora Seismic over Poppy Blue in the same manner as you applied Poppy Blue.
6. Finish with a high-shine top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss.
Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Healthy Glow Colour Palette, $48
Bronzed skin is so important during the warmer months. Get it easily with the Laura Mercier Bonne Mine palette.
The blendable palette gives skin a boost of color for an immediate summer glow.
100% of the profits from this palette will go to the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer.