Want to lose weight with little effort? Dr. Connie Mariano, the White House Doctor for several Presidents weighed in on New Jersey Governor Chris Christies’ weight. She speaks of the time bomb theory. When someone is morbidly obese, probably has heart disease and running around will probably result in a heart attack and maybe death (CNN). Governor Christie commented on the Letterman Show that his blood sugar and cholesterol levels are normal and that he has a plan. Like Governor Christie, do you have a plan? Here are some effortless tips to lose weight that you can do for life.
- Eat fat releasing foods such as: Honey, eggs and shrimp (Reader’s Digest).
- Do strength training. Adding resistance burns more calories according to Holland (2011). First Lady Michelle Obama advocates a Let's Move Program.
- Use cinnamon on everything. The University of Michigan Health System suggests you take 1/2- to 3/4-teaspoon of cinnamon powder daily or 1/2-teaspoon of cinnamon oil tincture three times per day to lower cholesterol levels (Examiner.com).
- Keep a food journal. According to Taub (2010) writing down what you eat is about being accountable to yourself and is an effective weight loss tool.
- Thought Field Therapy suggests there may be reasons of past traumas and anger for binge and compulsive eating. Tapping along meridian points in a specific sequence returns balance and eliminates negative thoughts (Yancey 2009, Stefan ehow).
- Drink mostly water. According to Cosmopolitan other beverages may not satisfy you and they may trick your body into retaining water making you puffy.
- According to WebMd walking is an easy way to keep fit. Try parking your car in the back of the parking lot and take the stairs every chance you get.
- Livestrong.com says to eat soup. People who ate soup as an appetizer consumed 20% less overall.
- Moderate your alcohol intake. Skip the high calorie drinks for a glass of white wine or a light beer.
- Eat high fiber foods such as fruit and vegetables. Cut salt intake and reduce processed food.
Here are ten healthy tips to lose weight effortlessly. Keep in mind when changing your diet and routine to be sure to consult your doctors. Let us know your thoughts and add some weight loss tips in the comments section.