Malnourished Americans are more prone to illnesses; despite modern technological and pharmacological advances. Health insurance will not provide this ‘crucial nourishment’. Comparing industrialized countries providing health care, it is astonishing to find that this does not guarantee optimal health.
Benefits of vitamin B at a glance.
- These specific micro nutrients are crucial in helping to fight daily stress. Unfortunately, a faulty diet does not provide enough of this much needed vitamin.
Thiamine or vitamin B1 and Fatigue in inflammatory bowel disorders, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease and related disorders.
- High intake of thiamin may show complete regression of fatigue in IB disorder.
B1, B6, B12, B3 or nicotinic acid and vitamin E are particularly important to nerves health.
Folate plus vitamin B12 supplementation can improve negative symptoms of schizophrenia,
The first multicenter randomized trial for folic acid and vitamins B6 and B12 reduce homocysteine therefore may lessen recurrent stroke events and other combined incidence of recurrent vascular events and vascular death in ischemic stroke patients.
Vitamin B3 or nicotinamide.
- Reduce highly aggressive melanoma.
- Contribute to the prevention of skin cancer.
- Helps maintain healthy nerve and red blood cells.
Vitamin C, folate or folic acid and vitamin B12 deficiency were linked to anemia
Vitamins work in synergy.
Visit a professional prior to adding specific vitamins to your daily diet. Some may interact with prescribed medicine.