Although the original recipe doesn't call for it, I made the dressing about an hour in advance and refrigerated it. Great flavor!
- 1 1/2 T peanut butter (I used natural Smuckers)
- 1 T rice vinegar
- 2 t fresh lime juice
- 2 t roasted sesame oil
- 1 t soy sauce
- 1/2 t Sriracha (I doubled this. Love spicy!)
- 1/2 t grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 t very finely minced fresh garlic
- 3 T water
- 1 small head purple cabbage, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped kale (I used a kale, spinach and chard blend)
- 2/3 cup rinsed and drained chickpeas
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper (I used orange)
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients til smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss veggies. Stir in dressing and serve.