Instead of regular kale, I used a blend of baby kale, spinach and chard. Sooo much more tender than regular kale!
I also substituted cran-pom green tea for the regular called for in the original recipe.
• 1 cup frozen banana chunks
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 cup baby kale blend
• 1/3 cup silken tofu
• 1/4 cup chopped celery
• 1/4 cup diced avocado
• 1/4 cup cold cranberry-pomegranate green tea
• ice cubes (I didn't use them)
1. Blend banana, almond milk, kale blend, tofu, celery, avocado, tea and ice, if using.