Unidine Corporation surprised job seekers in Detroit by announcing ten new jobs on a Sunday. The Boston-based food service company was founded in 2001 by Richard Schenkel, an industry visionary whose background in food and service management spans nearly three decades. They service senior homes and these jobs are at their locations in Waterford, Livonia, Farmington Hills and Southfield.
Here is a list of job titles available. Click on any in order to learn more about the position or to apply. But before going to the interview, enhance your interview skills with one of the top interview skills books on the list in the article.
- General Manager - Senior Living
- Hospitality Manager - Senior Living
- Executive Chef
- Registered Dietitian - Senior Living Facility
- Nutrition Care Manager-Senior Services
- Operations Support Director
- Operations Support Manager - Food Service
- Lead cook
- Dining Room Servers
At Unidine, benefits are generous. Here is a partial list:
- Unidine Corporation offers competitive pay, specialized job training, stimulating work environments and a great benefits package, including:
- Health Insurance (PPO, HMO)
- Dental Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Other articles and white papers of interest:
- Additional job search tips– home page for several articles
- Grow your resume– educational, certification, and other ways to enhance your resume
- Job search myths– a series separating myths from reality for job seekers.
- Management styles- three types.
- Corporate structures- from entrepreneur to conglomerate.
Top advice during your job search
- How to Find a Job: When There Are No Jobs: a necessary job search book and career planning guide for surviving and prospering in today's hyper competitive job market.
- 301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions.
- Your Social Media Job Search: Use LinkedIn, Twitter, and other tools to get the job you want!