Book events going around Tucson for the week of February 25-March 3, 2013 include various book club meetings and author meetings. See below for more info.
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
- 6 p.m. at Oro Valley Library - Science Fiction Book Club: This month's book is Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
- 11 a.m. at Oro Valley Library - Sonoran Sleuths Mystery Book Group: This month's book is The Bone Yard by Jefferson Bass.
- 7 p.m. at Mostly Books - 4th Wednesday Mystery Group: This month's book is Broken by Karin Fossum.
Thursday, February 28, 2013
- 1 p.m. at Kirk-Bear Canyon Library - Friends of the Kirk-Bear Canyon Library Book Discussion Group: This month's book is Our Kind of Traitor by John Le Carre.
Friday, March 1, 2013
- 7 p.m. at Antigone Books - Holly Metz: This is an author event related to the book Killing the Poormaster: A Saga of Poverty, Corruption, and Murder in the Great Depression.
Saturday, March 2, 2013
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr Library - Abbett Book Sale
- 10 a.m. at Flowing Wells Library - First Saturday Book Club: This month's book is Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie.
- 12:30 p.m. at Mostly Books - R.M. Vassari: This is an author event related to the book Murder at the Leopard.
- 2:30 p.m. at Clues Unlimited - Kate Mathis: This is an author event related to her book Heat Wave.
Sunday, March 3, 2013
- 2 p.m. at Antigone Books - Democracy and Dissent Book Group: This month's book is The American Way of Eating: Undercover at Walmart, Applebee's, Farm Fields and the Dinner Table by Tracie McMillan.