When traveling with your dog -- as I love to do when possible -- there are certain things to keep in mind:
- pack used plastic grocery bags to act as doggie scoopers
- pack ziplock bags of individual portions of dog food
- bring plastic tubs -- like used for cream cheese, etc. -- for doggie's water and food dishes
- bring bottled water for long hikes with doggie
- pack paper towels and rags, in case he gets dirty
Please click on the list below for more of the adventures!
If you like reading my travel adventures, please click on the "subscribe" button above. You'll get future articles in your inbox for FREE! Also, if you like foodie stories, I have over 1,800 HERE, so poke around and "find something tasty"™