Social Media Care is a new customer service channel evolving in the social networking world. Brands in 2013 have to integrate a socially devoted strategy or policy for their efforts to effectively promote products or services. A recent report by Social Media Analytics Digital Company, Socialbakers, revealed the top list of brands who scored superbly addressing concerns of clients.
The analysis looked at specific brands response time for the last quarter of 2012 between October to December. Recognizable companies in the service industry like Telecom, Airlines, and Finance saw significant improvement and jump in responding to customer questions. Brands previously on Facebook pages answered within 21 hours, which now have cut down their time to answer in 13.7 hours.
Twitter brands in general have a better response time, yet in this report their turnaround time went from 5.6 hours to 6 hours. Facebook has always introduced a wide range of products (Graph Search, Timeline, Newsfeed, etc) and brands have recognized that its a channel that has to be exploited to be socially relevant in their industries especially.
List of Brands (Socialbakers excerpt) that excelled in Social Media Care:
- Telecom, Airlines, and Finance are the fastest responding industries.
- JetBlue Airways and American Airlines are the fastest responding airlines on Twitter.
- Mobile operator Claro is the most Socially Devoted brand on Facebook and responds on average in 31 minutes!
- Fashion brands Trendyol, Next, and online stores like Boohoo.com and LaFraise.com are among the fastest responding retail brands.
- Since Banco de Costarico answered every questioned received on Facebook, they’ve earned a 100% Response Rate!