Check out the below five books to find out what are some of the top talking books in Tucson. If you have not read them, then you might enjoy checking them out. The list is based on the most checked out books at the Woods Memorial Branch Library.
1. Spanish (Latin American) The Short Course - This is an audio book for learning Spanish.
2. Spanish (Latin American) The Complete Course 1: Beginners: Part B - This is part an audio book series for learning Spanish.
3. Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake: A Memoir by Anna Quindlen - This is a memoir about the author and other women's lives today.
4. The Race by Clive Cussler - This is a thriller set in 1910 about a killer and a race to fly across the United States in less than 50 days.
5. Sweet Talk by Julie Garwood - This is a romantic suspense novel involving an FBI sting operation and a female lawyer stumbling into it.