Check out the below five books to find out what are some of the top Spanish fiction being read in Tucson. If you have not read them, then you might enjoy checking them out. The list is based on the most checked out books at Woods Memorial Branch Library.
1. Claraboya by Jose Saramago - This is a fiction novel set in a neighborhood in Portugal.
2. Contra Todo Enemigo by Tom Clancy - This is the Spanish version of Clancy's Against All Enemies novel.
3. Brida El Don Que Uno Lleva Dentro by Paulo Coelho - This book is about an Irish woman learning to overcome her fears from a wise man and discovering hidden music from a woman.
4. El Alquimista una Fabula Para Sequir Tus Suenos by Paulo Coelho - This is a fable about a boy following his dreams. The English name for the novel is The Alchemist.
5. Choque De Reyes by George R.R. Martin - This is the Spanish version of the second book in the Song of Fire and Ice series.