Check out the below five books to find out what are some of the top readers for children being read in Tucson. If you have not read them, then you might enjoy checking them out. The list is based on the most checked out books at the Woods Memorial Branch Library.
1. Dancing with the Star by Alex Harvey - This is a Spongebob Squarepants reader about a dancing competition at the Krusty Krab.
2. The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss - This is a classic book about the Cat in the Hat visiting two kids while their mom is away and causing all sorts of trouble.
3. Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss - This book is about avoiding trying something new and eventually trying it and liking it.
4. Frog and Friends by Eve Bunting - This book contains three short stories.
5. Splat the Cat: The Rain is a Pain by Amy Hsu Lin - This book is about Splat the Cat wanting to try his roller skates, but being unable to due to the rain.