Now that the New Year has substantially begun, the time has come where a search for the perfect Valentine's Day outfit begins. Whether it is for a romantic dinner with a significant other or a party at home with the kids, Miami has quite the selection of shopping venues to find an adequate outfit to wear for Cupid's special night.
1) Bal Harbour Shops is considered the luxury shopping mecca of the Miami region, filled with appropriate pieces by high end designers such as Alexander McQueen, Gucci, Stella McCartney, Chanel, Prada, Oscar de la Renta, Tory Burch, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and many others. Ranked as the" #1 most productive shopping center in America" by Women's Wear Daily, Bal Harbour Shops carries an array of options for Valentine's Day that will not disappoint.
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour, Florida 33154
2) Aventura Mall carries a wide selection of premium brands and retailers like Bloomingdale's, Louis Vuitton, Forever 21 or Michael Kors. Ranked in the top five for obtaining the highest grossing sales for malls in the nation, Aventura Mall offers various pricing and weekly values for its clients to suit everyone's needs for the Valentine's Day occasion.
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33180
3) The Falls not only has a great selection of retailers, but offers restaurants and entertainment along with an open-air experience. As one of the largest outdoor shopping centers in the United States, The Falls boasts over 100 stores and restaurants including Macy's, Fresh Market, P.F. Changs, Crate & Barrel, Aeropostale, Express, Bath & Body Works, and Regal Cinemas.
8888 SW 136 Street, Miami, Florida 33176
4) Sawgrass Mills, known as the largest mall in Florida, is the ultimate combination of luxury and value. The extensive shopping destination has over 350 stores that range from Target, Marshalls and Nike, to Salvatore Ferragamo, Burberry, David Yurman and more at The Colonnade Outlets. Whether visitors are looking for an affordable outfit or designer chic for Valentine's Day, Sawgrass Mills has a little bit of everything.
12801 W Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise, Florida 33323
5) Lincoln Road, located in the heart of South Beach, is a local favorite as it is ideal for a lovely dinner or simply people-watching and shopping. The open-air shopping center is complete with boutiques, large retailers, art galleries or museums, and endless restaurants. There are a number of unique finds that may be discovered in the search for a Valentine's Day outfit in Lincoln Road's mall.
Lincoln Road Mall, Miami Beach, Florida 33139 (Running east-west between 16th and 17th Street)