The top 5 most annoying airport behaviors are important as some people are unaware of how sickeningly rude they can be. There is something about the behaviors we see in the airport, it’s like another culture, or sub-culture. It is understandable that everyone has somewhere to be, but even self-absorbed narcissists can be just a little patient. Navigating through the airport is annoying in itself but irritants in this list causes normal travelers to ditch their frequent flyer miles and suffer a long drive to their destination.
Check out the top 5 most annoying airport behaviors!
1. Screaming loudly at the TSA stating “I have special privileges.”
2. Refusing to take off your shoes even though you know what to expect.
3. Farting in a closed area such as an airplane and obnoxiously say, “It’s only gas.”
4. Throwing a tantrum because your bag is 100 pounds and still expected to carry it aboard.
5. Talking on the phone loud enough for the entire waiting area to hear your very inappropriate conversation about sex.