Check out the below five books to find out what are some of the top adult cookbooks being read in Tucson. If you have not read them, then you might enjoy checking them out and making some recipes. The list is based on the most checked out books at Woods Memorial Branch Library.
1. The Pioneer Woman Cooks by Ree Drummond - This book features recipes from a woman that accidentally became a ranch wife.
2. The Mini Minimalist by Mark Bittman - These are miniature books featuring simple and satisfying recipes.
3. Joanne Fluke's Lake Eden Cookbook by Joanne Fluke - This book features Lake Eden characters from Joanne Fluke's Hannah Swensen mystery series along with cookie recipes and more.
4. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan Cooking by Beverly Lynn Bennett - This book features over 200 recipes along with tips for making meat and dairy recipes into vegan dishes.
5. The Fearless Baker by Emily Luchetti - This book features baking recipes for cakes, pies, cobblers, cookies, and quick breads.