We are all very busy these days. Yet, it is Holy Week. If there was ever a time to take five minutes to set aside in your day, it is this week.
Sometimes we put off reflection and prayer time because we don't quite know where to start. It has been too long, we are rusty, or we just or too busy! All great excuses.
Kick start your life. Kick start your Holy Week into a holier week, into a holier life, into a holier way of living!
Here are 5 ways to reflect and pray this week as we prepare for the triduum, thus the glorious Sunday of all Sundays: EASTER!
1. FAITH: take a moment each day at 3 PM, the time of Christ's death, to reflect and pray.
2. FAMILY: strengthen family time this week by participating in all the services available at your church.
3. FITNESS: pray the rosary, divine mercy chaplet, or stations of the cross while you go for a walk;
4. FINANCES: make a decision this week to not ever sell your life short, as Judas did, for a few coins.
5. FUTURE: write/journal out a prayer, faith growth plan, for past Easter.