Whether you have out-of-town guests or you are coming to New York City for Holiday shopping or the Holidays themselves, it can be tough to figure out what to see and do. This list provides some of the best (and most popular) Holiday season activities in New York City.
- Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular
- Holiday Lights Tour on Gray Line Tour Bus
- Christmas tree lighting at Rockefeller Center
- Holiday Shops at Bryant Park
- Department stores window displays
- Enjoy a meal at Rockefeller Center's Rock Center Cafe (and watch the skaters)
- Go ice skating at Rockefeller Center
- See a holiday themed Broadway show such as A Christmas Story
Remember to pace yourself, and, allow extra time to get places. The holiday season in New York is extremely busy, and, even the sidewalks tend to get overcrowded.