he Kansas City Chiefs have won their first six games of the regular season, last week defeating the Oakland Raiders at Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs on Sunday go for seven in a row when they take on the Houston Texans in Kansas City. The Texans have lost four in a row and face the Chiefs minus their starting quarterback. Case Keenum will make his NFL debut on Sunday replacing Matt Schaub who is recovering from an ankle and foot injury.
The National Agricultural Hall of Fame in Bonner Springs, Kan. will host the International Lineman’s Rodeo on Saturday October 19 at 3 p.m. Admission is free and spectators can enjoy a ride on a lift truck, hayrides, train rides and various lineman competitions.
Live theater Oct. 18 to Oct. 20:
- Copaken Stage: 13th and Walnut, “Big Love”, closes Oct. 27.
- Coterie Theatre: Crown Center, “Dracula: The Journal of Jonathan Harker”, closes Oct. 27.
- H & R Block City Stage Theater: Union Station, “How I Became a Pirate”, closes Nov. 9.
- Kansas City Repertory Theatre: Spencer Theater 49 and Cherry, “The Foreigner”, closes Nov. 3.
- Living Room Theater: 818 McGee, “Mistakes Madeline Made”, closes Oct. 20.
- Music Hall: 13th and Central, “Wicked”, closes Oct. 27.
- Off Center Theatre: Crown Center, “Carrie: The Musical”, closes Nov. 2.
- Quality Hill Playhouse: 303 W. 10th, “Your Hit Parade”, closes Oct. 27.
- Unicorn Theatre: 3828 Main, “Seminar”, closes Nov. 10.,