What are some of your dating and relationship questions?
We all have them. Questions. Why are we still struggling in our dating life? Why do people do the fade-away breakups? When should I give up on someone?
It's okay. We get it. Dating is hard.
In order to find these answers, we have to look inside ourselves, because basically, we are the ones in authority to decide when it's enough, what's too much, too little or what goes beyond our boundaries.
Who knew that dating was so simple?
Have you read any good relationship books lately? If not, here's a few to peruse in your local library:
- Mars and Venus on a Date by John Gray, Ph.D.
- The MANual by Steve Santagati
- My Cat Won't Bark (a Relationship Epiphany) by Kevin Darné
- Chatting or Cheating by Sheri Meyers
- The Nice Girl Syndrome: Stop Being Abused and Start Standing Up For Yourself by Beverly Engel (a must-read for ladies who fall into the people-pleasing category).
Hope to see you enjoying the rewards of opening your heart to relationships soon. Meanwhile, here are seven of the top relationship/dating issues people have questions about.
If you enjoyed this article and would like to read more like it, please click on "subscribe" next to author's name.