Shape Magazine has reported their opinion of the ten most fit and hottest couples. Let’s take a look in no particular order.
1. Beach volleyball player Gabby Reece and her surfer hubby Laird Hamilton are hot and fit. The healthy couple stays in such awesome shape by exercising in their pool and biking.
2. Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima and basketball star Marko Jaric had their first daughter in 2010. They both hit the gym and work hard. Ms. Lina worked out twice a day, seven days a week so she could get on the runway just eight weeks after giving birth to their second child.
3. Brooklyn Decker, model-turned-actress and tennis champion Andy Roddick are in shape! Brooklyn gets to the gym five days a week for hour-long sessions of cardio, abs moves, and weight training.
4. Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo and Russian supermodel Irina Shayk work out hard to keep their body in top shape. Ronaldo practices five times a week for three to four hours per day while following a strict diet plan and Shayk recently told Vogue, "I have good genes, which helps, but you have to be tough. I'm not a lazy person and I push myself. I go to the gym three or four times a week when I'm not traveling."
5. Olympic beach volley ball Misty May-Treanor and her husband, Dodgers catcher Matt Treanor met at a sports therapy center. They share a track coach! "We're workout partners, so we motivate each other in the gym and on the track," Misty said during a Countdown to London webcast. "I want to see him achieve great things… what's your goal? What's my goal? How can we help each other make that happen?"
6. Olympian Sanya Richards-Ross and NFL-er Aaron Ross have one incredible bond. The couple stays away from junk food, runs and does weight training specifically squats and lunges.
source of article, read the rest of the top 10 list and source of quotes