The Grammy's big night is finally here, and the award for one of the most anticipated categories -- Best New Artist-- looks to be up for grabs!
The five nominees include:
1) Fun.: There was no way to not hear the band's smash breakout single, "We Are Young." The soaring song was everywhere, and was followed up by their next big single, "Some Nights."
2) Frank Ocean: Ocean's debut studio album, Channel Orange, was met with critical acclaim and countless accolades. Ocean also received attention for his admission to having fallen in love with a man -- that made waves in the R&B and rap communities.
3) Alabama Shakes: The four-man band (with lead singer Brittany Howard) has appeared on countless late-night shows, including "Conan" and "The Late Show with David Letterman," to perform their single, "Hold On."
4) Hunter Hayes: Call him country music's next big thing: Hayes had three singles off his self-titled debut album, including "Storm Warning," "Wanted," and "Somebody's Heartbreak."
5) The Lumineers: The American folk band combined whimsical lyrics and feel-good music to have one of 2012's biggest songs, "Ho Hey."