To maintain your gorgeous glow, your skin must be healthy. Diet and exercise affect our skin tones, so we want to make sure to put something healthy inside to glow on the outside. For those of you who are more visual, this recipe is on YouTube.
What you will need:
- raw spinach leaves
- grapes (red seedless were used for this)
- shredded carrots (any clean carrots in general will suffice)
- mint leaves
- omega 3-6-9 oil (good to assist with the skin's ability to retain moisture)
- Danactive (any yogurt or milk will suffice)
- NutriBullet with crossblade and small cup
*** Amounts are left to your discretion. ***
How to make it:
- Add the items into the cup.
- Affix the crossblade attachment.
- Put the cup with blade head down into the NutriBullet base.
- Blend for approximately ten to twenty seconds.
- If items are not properly blended, check your liquid to solid ratio.
- Additional blending may be best to incorporate the pulse technique.
- Refreshing, healthy drink / snack! Play around with the ingredients to satisfy your taste buds.
Please keep in mind that you may not be completely satiated on a liquid diet alone. This recipe is meant to supplement any current diet and to make vegetables more enjoyable to eat for finicky palettes.
If you have a recipe you would like to share, please contact this author to be featured in this column.
Disclaimer: The manufacturer of the Magic Bullet, Baby Bullet, Party Bullet, and NutriBullet did not sponsor this article. All items were purchased by the author herself. This is not an endorsement and is not paid.