Glad to have Kori, Wendy, Sandy and Cristian on today's challenge. They were the top scores today. We are working on personalized gauges like the one below.
- Challenges may be completed at any time.
- 1 point is awarded when you 'like' the post.
- 2 points are awarded when you 'like' the post and share your thoughts in the comments below the post.
- If challenges are completed within the hour of the post, double points are awarded.
- Challenges are usually issued around the time of day when it may be best completed.
- The true purpose of the game is to make changes in your life every day.
- Points may be earned in three categories. Mind Body and Soul.
- The objective of the game is to score high but remain balanced see picture below
Whether you are white, Christian, black, Atheist, fat, Agnostic, ugly Geek, Emo, or gay, everyone is a Seeker of Truth. It does not matter where you live either. If you have internet connection, you are family. Get involved, go to the Seeker of Truth Youth page and come on in.
For now keep track of your points, we are working on creating personalized gauges for those who would like to sign up. By participating in the daily challenges, additional points are added.
Practice starting the day with Jesus. Find a devotion to read. Reflect. Feed the Soul +2. What does this statement mean? "The desire of all nations" http://on.fb.me/1gRjvnX
Remember that army guy that came to the Capilla and we prayed for his safety? The same guy that demonstrated what he eats for dinner when he is in the field? Elijah Hopson. Still safe. Ft Hood. Keep praying. Could you share link Wendy?
Do you have a passion? What are your talents. God gave everyone something. Maybe you could sing. Do it to the glory of God. Feed the Soul +5
Grape is good. They are good for you too. Not grape flavored drink. Not the canned ones that come in the fruit mix. Fresh from the produce isle. This is what is does. http://bit.ly/Poj5uJ Feed the Body +2 Let us know how it went.
Admittedly the last 2 quizzes were pretty tough. Here is a an easier one. Feed the Mind +5. Double it if you can tell us why Christ would base everything on this.