Always glad to have Wendy aboard, as well as Mrs. Mejia. If you were able to participate in all of the activities, you would be even in all 3 categories, Mind, Body & Soul. Thanks for playing.
- Challenges may be completed at any time.
- 1 point is awarded when you 'like' the post.
- 2 points are awarded when you 'like' the post and share your thoughts in the comments below the post.
- If challenges are completed within the hour of the post, double points are awarded.
- Challenges are usually issued around the time of day when it may be best completed.
- The true purpose of the game is to make changes in your life every day.
- Points may be earned in three categories. Mind Body and Soul.
- The objective of the game is to score high but remain balanced see picture below
Whether you are white, Christian, black, atheist, fat, agnostic, ugly, geek, emo, or gay, everyone is a Seeker of Truth. It does not matter where you live either. If you have internet connection, you are family. Get involved, go to the Seeker of Truth Youth page and come on in.
Good Morning. Are you ready for another? You can be. Start your day with Jesus. Spend some prayer time in the closet. Reflect on freedom. Romans 8:1 & 2 Feed the Soul +2.
If you don't have time to go to the gym this morning, drop down and give it 20. Any little exercise you choose will help get your heart rate up. This is important. Feed the Body +2
Rainy Days II
Remember this story? Whether it's your 1st time, or 1k time. Never gets old. Get the app How do you explain all of those animals getting into an ark? Is it a true story? Feed the Mind +2
We need to know what you are having for lunch. Until then, pause for prayer. You are halfway through the day. Feed the Body +2, Feed the Soul +2
Pop Quiz #1004. Try your Bible knowledge. You may use the cheat sheet to the right. The verse. Answer A, B, C, or D below. I will give you a hint. It is not A. Feed the Mind +2
In this episode of 'name that poet', we used the same Author and a verse from the same poem as yesterday. Can you guess? Feed the Mind +4
For now keep track of your points, we are working on creating personalized gauges for those who would like to sign up. By participating in the daily challenges, additional points are added.