Glad to have Anthony who has joined the group today. Reach out to him and welcome him to the group when you have a chance. Cristian answers the "phone a friend" challenge today by getting in touch with Wendy. Continued support and prayers in her recovery. A shout out to Kori who also understands the importance of starting the day with "the morning watch" challenge. Thanks for playing!
- Challenges may be completed at any time.
- 1 point is awarded when you 'like' the post.
- 2 points are awarded when you 'like' the post and share your thoughts in the comments below the post.
- If challenges are completed within the hour of the post, double points are awarded.
- Challenges are usually issued around the time of day when it may be best completed.
- The true purpose of the game is to make changes in your life every day.
- Points may be earned in three categories. Mind Body and Soul.
- The objective of the game is to score high but remain balanced see picture below
Whether you are white, Christian, black, atheist, fat, agnostic, ugly, geek, emo, or gay, everyone is a Seeker of Truth. It does not matter where you live either. If you have internet connection, you are family. Get involved, go to the Seeker of Truth Youth page and come on in.
Stop by the cross this morning. You are going to need strength to get through today. Reflect on what Acts 20:35 has to do with you. Feed the Soul +2
It is hard to imagine Bible characters and setting sometimes. What if there was a Bible with pictures. There is even an app. Here is the link. Feed the Mind +2
You never know how unseen agencies work on our behalf. Prayer does not always have to be surrounded by tragedy. Energize your spirit just because. Let's pray. Feed the Soul +5
Pop Quiz #489. There is also a cheat sheet with a verse to the right. Feed the Soul +2 which do you think it is? Answer below with A, B, C, or D.
Phone a friend
Sometimes it gets busy. Sometimes you forget. Sometimes you are just being antisocial and sometimes it's Monday. reach out and call someone. Give them a ring. Send them a text. Feed the Mind +2.
Name that poet. If you do not happen to know the answer off of the top of your head, use the power of Google. I will give you a hint. Female. Feed the Mind +2.