Glad to have Anthony who has joined the group today. Reach out to him and welcome him to the group when you have a chance. Cristian answers the "phone a friend" challenge today by getting in touch with Wendy. Continued support and prayers in her recovery. A shout out to Kori who also understands the importance of starting the day with "the morning watch" challenge. Thanks for playing!
- Challenges may be completed at any time.
- 1 point is awarded when you 'like' the post.
- 2 points are awarded when you 'like' the post and share your thoughts in the comments below the post.
- If challenges are completed within the hour of the post, double points are awarded.
- Challenges are usually issued around the time of day when it may be best completed.
- The true purpose of the game is to make changes in your life every day.
- Points may be earned in three categories. Mind Body and Soul.
- The objective of the game is to score high but remain balanced see picture below
Whether you are white, Christian, black, atheist, fat, agnostic, ugly, geek, emo, or gay, everyone is a Seeker of Truth. It does not matter where you live either. If you have internet connection, you are family. Get involved, go to the Seeker of Truth Youth page and come on in.