We will be looking forward to seeing what you do with that cauliflower and that Glade Glori. Congratulations on you new dog Cristian, we are interested in knowing what kind. Send us a picture. Cristina and Luz received al ot of press because they did not share their ice cream experience. Thanks for playing!
- Challenges may be completed at any time.
- 1 point is awarded when you 'like' the post.
- 2 points are awarded when you 'like' the post and share your thoughts in the comments below the post.
- If challenges are completed within the hour of the post, double points are awarded.
- Challenges are usually issued around the time of day when it may be best completed.
- The true purpose of the game is to make changes in your life every day.
- Points may be earned in three categories. Mind Body and Soul.
- The objective of the game is to score high but remain balanced see picture below
Whether you are white, Christian, black, atheist, fat, agnostic, ugly, geek, emo, or gay, everyone is a Seeker of Truth. It does not matter where you live either. If you have internet connection, you are family. Get involved, go to the Seeker of Truth Youth page and come on in.
You don't have to get up today... Sleep in. When you do, invite The Lord to start your day no matter what time it is. Reflect on Ps 27:4. Why is the guy in this verse talkin like that? Feed the Soul +2.
Challenge you today to put something in your grocery cart that you never have before. Glorimar put in Cauliflower and Cristian put in dog food. Tell us what you got. Mind +2
There are cultures that carry prayer equipment around like we carry a wallet, purse or keys. You don't leave home without it. Wherever they may be, they stop what they are doing to pray. Get on your knees for lunch today. Feed the Soul +2
A superfood that many people don't even know exists is Quinoa. Check out some of the health benefits that come with it. Feed the Body +10 Here is the link.
There does not have to always be a reason. You might be studying, reading, or watching TV. Take a break. Ask God to bring to mind a brother that could use the help. Feed the Soul +2
Boost your brain power along with 7 other health benefits of cauliflower. Easy to prepare. Just don't mix it with the Glade. Feed the Body +2 send us a pic
If you got some Quinoa from the challenge earlier, here are some ways you can prepare it if you have never seen it in your life. Send us a pic of your dish. The quinoa and salmon look amazing. Here is the link. Feed the Body +2