From least favorite to favorite.
6. 'The Haunted World of El Superbeasto' – Just an awful animated film about a luchador who fights evil to save the world. Too sophomoric for most adults and too graphic for kids, this didn’t seem to have an audience in mind. In fact, very few people have actually even heard of this, for good reason.
5. 'Halloween 2' – A sequel that attempts to let us in on Michael Myer's motivation. Too bad it doesn't let the audience in on a good story.
4. 'The Lords of Salem' - An exercise in atmosphere and mood that has too many silly moments and isn't scary.
3. 'Halloween' – An unnecessary remake of a perfectly good movie. This at least attempts to justify its existence by delving into Michael Myer's youth. Unfortunately it spends too much time there and plays catch up in the last third of the movie.
2. 'House of 1000 Corpses' – While this was an initial disappointment, in hindsight, it is a flawed but fun expression from a fledgling filmmaker.
1. 'The Devil's Rejects' – Not scary or a horror movie, this nonetheless probably stands as Zombie's most full-realized project.