It's the time of year when everyone is thinking about the new year that is to come. What do I want to change? What do I want to gain? Many of us will simply toy around with the idea of change while even few of us will actually make the effort to change.
If this year you want to make real changes in your life then take a look at this guide to help you achieve your goals.
Before you set on this journey, I want to take a moment to share with you some key components that will either make or break your goal setting.
- Get associated to what you want. Really feel it. Allow yourself to imagine the things you want. Really hear it, see it and feel it in your bones,
- Ask yourself the hard questions. Is this goal ecological for me? Is this goal truly for me or am I doing this because of some external pressure?
- Is this goal realistic? For example Losing five pounds in a month is realistic. Asking to lose five pounds in a day is setting yourself up for failure.
- Who or what resources do I have in my life that will help me achieve this amazing goal?
- What will you begin to do RIGHT NOW to get what you want?
No matter what your goal is, remember that it is possible and there is help and guidance out there if you want or need it. Email your written goals to Resource Therapy in Brooklyn Park for a chance to win a free session with a Certified Hypnotherapist & Therapeutic Coach.