They say the mind is the first thing to go. That being said, there are a lot of apps (computer and smartphone/tablet based) that can help the failing memory at any age.
From (the reviewers opinion), the top five are;
- iProcrastinate for both iOS and OSx with syncing capabilities to "The Cloud", Dropbox and between devices. It is available on both the App Store and iTunes store respectively.
- SOHO Notes which is available on OSx and syncs to its companion app Notes Life on iOS.
- Wunderlist is another great dual purpose app, having both iOS and OSx versions that sync flawlessly together. There is also a web version that syncs to both.
- Fantastical is a great (again) dual purpose app that has both iOS and OSx versions.
- Lastly, is a new tool called "Note-it. This not only allows you to write and remember, but also you can email yourself these thoughts.
So fear not all you "i am loosing my mind" types. Anyone of those apps will help you to remember.