If you're looking for another dinner option for low carb eating plans such as the Dukan Diet, here's a super easy crustless quiche recipe. You probably have most of the ingredients on hand already. You can find Velveeta shreds at Walmart Super Centers, or you may substitute another low-fat (not fat free) shredded cheese brand.
- 6 ounces cooked ham, cut in 1/4 inch cubes or strips (approximately 1 1/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 2 oz Velveeta shreds, original
- 2 oz Velveeta shreds, queso blanco
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, or to taste
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat lightly.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Spray the pie plate with olive oil cooking spray and pour in the mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until firm. Cover top with foil if it starts to get too brown.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
- Sprinkle with a bit of hot sauce if desired.
- Leftovers stored in the fridge taste great warmed over in the microwave for lunch the next day.
- This recipe is fantastic for using up leftover ham, whether it's ham from a company holiday meal or sliced deli ham that needs used.