Every year, new viruses emerged causing human life. Prevention to fight influenza should be taken seriously.
Body needs proper nourishment every day. It is the responsibility of every household to provide fresh meals. Food, sleep and exercise are worse thousands of gold to prevent disorders such as flu.
- Probiotics and prebiotics may prevent illnesses. Adding prebiotic oligosaccharide and probiotic Bifidobacterium lactis may stop upper respiratory tract infections. Fruits, vegetables and fermented milk products should be eaten every day.
- Light physical exercise.
- Proper hygiene.
- B complex vitamins a necessity for today fast lanes lifestyle.
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D plays a crucial role for fighting infection disorders, especially influenza. Studies show that a vitamin D deficiency may be associated with poorer lung function, increased use of medication, worsen symptoms. Structural changes in the airway muscles of children have been cited.
- Allium family like garlic.
- Elderberry syrup known as Sambucus nigra L can be helpful against different strains of influenza virus. The Anthocyanins exhibit antioxidant, immune-stimulating, antibacterial, anti-allergic and antiviral properties.
People suffering from lung and other ailments need to take additional precautions to avoid increased symptoms of their existent disorders.