Spark your spirit with key motivational and success principles, thoughts and tips shared by Les Brown Platinum Speakers Ruben West, Trish Luna-deAlva, and Lucinda Cross, during the “24-Hours of Motivation” live stream event presented by Che Brown, Trevor Otts and the Les Brown Platinum Speakers Network. This is the second installment in the series of articles recapping the live stream motivational event.
How to thrive
During the "24 Hours of Motivation" live stream event, Ruben West shared the following three principles to live your best life:
How to Thrive
- Sacrifice what’s comfortable for what’s necessary. Sometimes moving on is simple, it’s what you're leaving behind that’s difficult or painful.
- Expect to be tested by life and be willing to fight on anyway.
- Find your “why.” If your “why” is strong enough, the how won’t matter. Faith shows up in your work, not your words.
Born in Topeka, Kansas, Ruben is known as The Vision Breakthrough Expert. He is a Professional Certified Success Coach, trainer, entrepreneur, published author, and dynamic speaker. He teaches and trains students and clients all over the world to step into their vision and achieve their personal greatness.
Step toward your goal and choose a path
During the "24 Hours of Motivation" live stream event, Trish Luna-deAlva shared the following thoughts:
Commit to doing a few small things to lead you toward your goal. Take baby steps, thinking of three to five things you can do; and then think of another three to five things that will take a little longer, maybe up to three months.
Choosing a Path
Sometimes you have to just get going on a path and change it later if it’s not for you. Do a little research to see if the path will take you where you want to go. Once you get going, you can adjust if it doesn’t work out for you.
You are so much stronger than you think you are. You don’t need to be afraid of going after your goals.
Trish Luna-deAlva holds a B.A. in Psychology, is a member of the Les Brown Platinum Speaker Network, a Certified Professional Life Coach and Speech Coach, a seminar leader and host of the “Trish Talks” Show on www.IntentionRadio.com/Trish-Talks, and author of “Take Back Your Power,” a transformational program for overcoming past trauma and negative events to take control of your future.
Business Success Tips
During the "24 Hours of Motivation" live stream event, Lucinda Cross shared the following:
Five Success Tips
- Uncover a skill set.
- Look at the business model you like and how it works, and then incorporate.
- Surround yourself with positive energy and people who seek change. It’s time to become the brand.
- Gather those who know how to do what you don’t, so you have a team and don’t have to figure it out.
- Learn how to earn away from the job.
- Talk less, do more; spend less, invest more.
- Put yourself in a God vision, not just a good vision.
- Be road ready, ready to leave the trail and be a trail blazer; drive pass all distractions. Be willing to do the work to get ready.
Lucinda Cross is a Consultant, Author, Activator and Speaker with a conversational “Let’s talk” style. She is the person you call when you are ready to take your story, your expertise or your experience and create a signature platform. She supports women in writing and speaking their truth and standing in their power.