Need something fast? Try this no-bake dessert. No fancy ingredients here! You probably have everything you need in your pantry right now!
If you need an ingredient, run to: Harris Teeter in Raleigh, NC!
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- ½ can crushed pineapple, undrained (1/2 of a 20 ounce can)
- Gingersnap cookies
- 1 pack Dream Whip (3/4 cup almond milk and 1 tsp vanilla to prepare)
- 1 cup sweetened, flaked coconut
- 1 can of cherry pie filling, only use what you need and save the remainder
Mix sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Mix in pineapple with juice and set aside.
Line the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish with cookies.
Pour the pineapple mixture over cookies.
Add another layer of cookies on top of pineapple mixture.
Spread prepared Dream Whip on top of cookies.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Top with cherries then cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. (If you are in a big hurry, 2 hours would work!)