Imagine a choice of foods that were tasty, nutritious and good for your health...and if you ate them that you could stay healthy all year round? Not only do these foods help you maintain a healthy body weight but they also improve your overall mood, and reduce your risk of developing diseases. Why wouldn't you want to be in on this not so shh secret?
With these foods your diet will be given a healthful boost. They're among your best bets for eating well because they meet the following criteria:
- Good or excellent source of fiber, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients
- High in phytonutrients and antioxidant compounds, such as vitamins A and E and beta carotene
- May help reduce risk of heart disease and other health conditions
- Low in calorie density, meaning you get a larger portion size with a fewer number of calories
- Readily available
- Find out more about these health foods and how easy it is to include them in your diet.
Well, today I will show you that list of the top 10 healthy foods (According to Mayo Clinic) and show you how you can stay in shape with these additions to your diet!
Get ready for a great New You this New Year!!