It's a new year which means taking a new start to become a better and more beautiful you. Most people make resolutions to eat better or exercise, how about making a 'beauty resolution' for yourself? Make a pact to wash your face every night or to get more pedicures.
Click through the list to check out cool and beneficial beauty products and ideas to stay on top of your game this year. Happy New Year.
SalonCapri American Hustle 70's hair
Start 2014 with a new hairstyle from the 70's. Get this retro style created by Graziella Lembo of SalonCapri and inspired by Jennifer Lawrence's character in the sensational film "American Hustle". This style is great for work or for a Valentine's Day rendezvous. Below is the step by step instructions to get this hot look.
1. Apply a coat of Kerastase Fibre Architecte to entire hair to start
2. Next, create a deep angled side part
3. Curl entire head using a 1 inch curling iron or flat iron, in 1 inch sections. Make sure to keep all curls tight and intact. Spray a coat of hairspray to lock in the curls.
4. Separate hair into 2 sections front to back. Spray another coat of hairspray for hold.
5. Take a small portion of the front of the hair and apply another coat of Kerastase Fibre Architect to smooth hair and minimize flyaways. This will create the swoop ‘bangs’ in the front.
6. Next, take 2 inch sections of hair and backcomb (tease) until desired volume is achieved. Take each section, twist and pin on the top of the head using bobby pins.
7. Continue teasing, twisting and pinning each section until all hair is pinned up
8. Finish with another coat of hairspray for hold
WEN by Chaz Dean Winter Cranberry Mint Cleansing Conditioner $29
Need a New Year's Revolution? How about commiting to having beautiful, luscious hair? WEN by Chaz Dean is the creme de la creme of hair care products, including his Winter Cranberry Mint Cleansing Conditioner.
Besides having the warm scent of cranberries and mint, the WEN by Chaz Dean Winter Cranberry Mint Cleansing Conditioner replaces shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, and the use of a detangler.
Check out QVC for the entire WEN collection.
As you know from my previous reviews and articles, I'm a huge fan of Pelleve. The results are too amazing not to try it this year. Get skin back to it's youthful self with a quick in and out session.
Pelleve is an easy, no pain, no downtown skin tightening procedure that takes years off your face with needles or lasers.
Make 2014 the year to look younger and contact Dr. Z Paul Lorenc for an appointment.
Shea Terra Organics Mongongo & Banana Deep Conditioning $18
Get your hair growing this year with a products that's full of nutrition. This weekly hair conditioner isn't just amazingly yummy smelling, but it is also so yummy for your hair. Shea Terra Organics is all about natural products and their Mongongo & Banana Deep Conditioner isn't any different.
Made with actual mashed banana puree to soften strands and the high in protein and calcium mongongo nut, this product is like food for your hair.
This year protect and preserve your skin with Heliocare. Heliocare is an oral dietary supplement that has natural and powerful antioxidants (PLE) to help skin protect itself from sun-related effects and aging.
*Still use daily SPF when taking this vitamin.
Dorit Baxter Day Spa Bellyworks Xpress
Just had a baby and need this year to get your body back in order? Well, Dorit Baxter Spa can help with their BellyWorks Xpress Post-Pregnancy Slimming Session.
The 45 minute treatment is designed to reshape the abdominal area back to its pre-pregnancy contours. It starts with a Shiatsu-style pressure work to tone abdominal organs, including the uterus and abdominal muscles. It's a great way to tighten the body with a strenuous workout.