Start 2014 with a new hairstyle from the 70's. Get this retro style created by Graziella Lembo of SalonCapri and inspired by Jennifer Lawrence's character in the sensational film "American Hustle". This style is great for work or for a Valentine's Day rendezvous. Below is the step by step instructions to get this hot look.
1. Apply a coat of Kerastase Fibre Architecte to entire hair to start
2. Next, create a deep angled side part
3. Curl entire head using a 1 inch curling iron or flat iron, in 1 inch sections. Make sure to keep all curls tight and intact. Spray a coat of hairspray to lock in the curls.
4. Separate hair into 2 sections front to back. Spray another coat of hairspray for hold.
5. Take a small portion of the front of the hair and apply another coat of Kerastase Fibre Architect to smooth hair and minimize flyaways. This will create the swoop ‘bangs’ in the front.
6. Next, take 2 inch sections of hair and backcomb (tease) until desired volume is achieved. Take each section, twist and pin on the top of the head using bobby pins.
7. Continue teasing, twisting and pinning each section until all hair is pinned up
8. Finish with another coat of hairspray for hold