2013 is a booming year for nail designs. One of the top contenders for those of us who performs self-manicures is Revlon. Revlon has came out with several new products for your nails. Three of these products are Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy, Revlon Nail Art Expressionist, and Revlon Nail Art Neon.
If you want to get the look of Revlon's Nail Art Moon Candy simply follow these steps:
1) Apply two coats of a dark base shade and allow to dry completely.
2) Layer the glitter top coat, using one coat for less glitter and two coats for a more dense glitter effect.
3) Use the tip of the brush on the glitter side to place glitter and fill in any holes for a stellar effect.
4) Try taking your eyes off the gorgeous lunar luminescence.
Of course, if you want to get the look of Revlon's Nail Art Expressionist simply follow these simple steps:
1) Apply two coats of blue base shade all over nails and allow to dry completely.
2) Use the skinny nail art brush on the pink side to write your name (or create any design you wish) on the top.
3) Admire your mani-masterpiece and share your artistic tips with your friends or fans on facebook or youtube.
By unleashing your inner artist looks with Revlon's Nail Art Collections you can create a cosmic 3D effect all on your own. You can get detailed designs with a skinny nail art brush, and brighten your neon color anytime you wish.