As 2013 comes to an end many wonder which celebrities appeared most on this year's search engines! After a year of rummaging the internet for the latest gossip and photos of your favorite A-lister, take a look at the top 5 most searched celebrities of 2013:
5. This 80's sensation and female sexuality pioneer managed to stay beautiful and relevant for over three decades; Madonna made it to number 5 on the most searched celebrities of 2013.
4. Known for her boyfriend bashing music, Taylor Swift found her way to number 4 on this list.
3. Between her on again, off again roller coaster relationship with Chris Brown and her signature "doobie" hairstyle, the Unapologetic songstress Rihanna made it to number 3 for 2013's most searched celebrity.
2. Believe it or not, entrepreneur and fashion icon Kim Kardashian stepped down from holding the number 1 spot in 2012 as the most searched celebrity to number 2 this year! Can you believe it? The rumored rocky relationship drama with Rapper Kanye West, a divorce from ex-husband Kris Humphries, a new bundle of joy (Northwest) and an extravagant proposal all within one year wasn't enough for reality TV star Kim Kardashian to take the cake.
1. Coming in at number one is none other than the beautiful Beyonce! Even with taking a break from the music scene in 2013 to welcome new edition to the family Blue Ivy with husband Jay-Z, Queen Bey topped this year's list of the most searched celebrity. Releasing her self titled album "Beyonce" on iTunes December 13th, she sold 617,000 in the first three days, and more than a million world-wide. It's no wonder Beyonce is 2013's most searched celebrity.