It really hasn't been a good 2013 for Lance Armstrong or Manti Te'o thus far.
And now both share the dubious title of "Most Disliked Athlete in America," reports Forbes.
Armstrong, after years of denying using performance enhancing drugs during his seven-year run as Tour de France champion, admitted to doping during his professional bicycling career to Oprah on Jan. 17.
And Deadspin unravelled the story that the girlfriend that Te'o claimed had died the same day as his grandmother never existed.
But at least the two have some company, according to the Nielsen/E-Poll data reported by Forbes.
Here's the full list of the "Most Disliked Athletes in America":
- Manti Te'o – 15 percent appeal
- Lance Armstrong – 15 percent appeal
- Tiger Woods – 19 percent appeal
- Jay Cutler – 21 percent appeal
- Metta World Peace – 21 percent appeal
- Alex Rodriguez – 22 percent appeal
- Michael Vick – 23 percent appeal
- Kurt Busch – 27 percent appeal
- Kobe Bryant – 27 percent appeal
- Tony Romo – 27 percent appeal