California has 62,469 restaurants. If Southern California has only one third of them, obviously I will miss a few buffets I never heard of before. Nevertheless, with decades of experience dining out throughout Southern California, this list gives you the best five buffets in Southern California. Technically, you will only find three buffets and two outrageously good salad bars here.
Best Five Buffets / Salad Bars in Southern California
- Golden Corral in the City of Industry
- Storytellers Café in California Grand Hotel, Anaheim – breakfast buffet only
- Fire + Ice Bar + Grill, Anaheim GardenWalk, Anaheim
- Souplantation throughout Southern California
- Claim Jumper Salad Bar throughout Southern California
You may just want a buffet closer to where you live so below you will find the runner-ups.
- Hometown Buffet
- Captain Kidd Buffet – across from Disneyland on Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim – while the focus is on children, it has lots of more adult dishes too.
- El Torito Sunday brunch buffet
- Buffet China
If you enjoyed this review, please “Like” it on Facebook or +1 it on Google+ and Share it. Oh, tweets work too. Thanks, John