There are many books on Amazon.com that are always free, and there are many sites dedicated to free eBooks whose owners search Amazon.com and list these always-free eBooks to help readers find them quickly.
Then there are the eBooks that are not always free, and readers could miss out on these limited-time-only free eBooks because they aren't aware they're available. Luckily, the sites mentioned above also list some of these limited-time-only free eBook downloads.
With my site, eBook Blitz, which also lists free eBooks on Barnes & Noble, Diesel, iTunes, Kobo, Smashwords and Sony, I encourage authors to notify me when their book will be free so I can post their free download event on the site. The free download days are also added to the calendar on the Independent Author Index. Now I'm adding these limited-time-only free eBooks to my Examiner.com column!
The following eBooks are available free today on Amazon.com:
- The Benjamin Atkins Story: America's Most Prolific Serial Killer by Alan Bradley
- Stranded, Stalked and Finally Sated by Amelia Rose
- “Knightfall: Book 1 of the Chronicle of Benjamin Knight” by R Jackson-Lawrence
- “The Sacrifice” by Rev. Allen Smith, M.R.Ed., D.D., Th.D.
- “Ben Banana Evil Peel” by Dustin Ross
- "Thanks-Dreaming: bedtime wishes" by Naomi Ron
- "Black As Night" by Billy Wells
- "Scarlett’s Will: Book One: Magic in the Smoke 1" by Nicole Smith
The eBook titles above link to Amazon US.
You can also go to eBook Blitz to see always-free eBooks.