Enjoy some Disney Villain fun with the Unleash the Villains Event at Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure on Friday the 13th. The event will be from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. (the 13th hour) on Friday, September 13, 2013. The event will feature special activities as well as special treats.
During the Unleash the Villains event, there will be a Party Like a Villain in the Town Square area of Main Street, U.S.A. Here guests will be able to see appearances by some of Disney's infamous villains.
An Unleash the Villains Dance Party will take place near the New Orleans Square Railroad Station. Here various villains will make appearances including the Evil Queen, Captain Hook, Dr. Facilier, Judge Frollo, Lady Tremaine, and the Queen of Hearts.
There will be a variety of special treats available to purchase at various locations in New Orleans Square. The treats include:
- Fiery Meatloaf Sliders with Cajun House Chip and Grapes (French Market)
- Oreo Mousse Coffin Dessert (French Market)
- Haunted Mansion Holiday Souvenir Hot Mug (French Market, Royal Street Verandah, Mint Julep Bar)
- Pumpkin Beignets with Vanilla Cream Anglaise (Cafe Orleans)
- Pumpkin Fritters with Apple Cider Caramel Custard Dipping Sauce (Royal Street Verandah)
- Pumpkin Latte (Royal Street Verandah, Mint Julep Bar)
- Spooky Kooky Gingerbread Cookie (Royal Street Verandah, Mint Julep Bar, Frozen Lemonade Cart, Harbour Galley)
- Eerie Green Frozen Lemonade (Frozen Lemonade Cart)
- Haunted Mansion Holiday Souvenir Popcorn Bucket (New Orleans Square Popcorn Cart)
To commemorate the event, there will be a special Unleash the Villains tee sold at the New Orleans Cart in Disneyland Park and the Tower Hotel Gifts in Disney's California Adventure Park.